ZERO Knows…Laptop Cases
As an addition to the ZERO Transitainer™ line of cases, ZERO Manufacturing offers 4 different Laptop Case configurations that can safely transport 6, 8, 10 or 12 laptops. The ZERO Laptop Cases contain an integrated insert that combines the highest quality foams with rigid partitioning that yields exceptional protection for laptop computers and accessories during shipment. Unlike solid foam interiors which seek to protect each individual piece, these interiors function as an integrated protection system that anticipates and compensates for the external and internal forces likely to occur during shipment. These cases not only provide better protection than solid foam interiors, they also take up less space, and decrease the required case size needed for a given number of laptops.
6 Bay Laptop Case – Part #ZECP2914-0905
8 Bay Laptop Case – Part #ZECP3018-0905
10 Bay Laptop Case – Part #ZECP3419-1405
12 Bay Laptop Case – Part #ZECP3419-1405
- Zinc Hardware is standard unless otherwise noted in part number ordered. (Click here and view the PDF for ordering details and options)
- Made from rotationally molded polyethylene plastic.
- Uniform wall thickness.
- Extra rugged corner construction.
- Recessed hardware for added protection.
- Meets ATA 300, Category 1, and applicable portions of MIL-T-28800, MIL-C-4150 and MIL-STD-108 specifications.
- Spring-loaded, rattle proof handles with 90-degree stops.
- Cam action latches are standard, with optional locking hasps.
- Interlocking ribs, top and bottom allow for stacking of containers.
Click here to download details for available options and "Part Number Builder".
Requesting a Quote and/or Placing an Order?
- Go to www.zerocases.com/findRep.php to find your nearest Sales Representative.
- Call 1-800-959-5050 to speak with our Inside Sales & Quoting Department.
- Email your RFQ to email@example.com
- Email your Purchase Order to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax your RFQ to 1-801-415-1777
- Fax your Orders may be sent to 801-415-1771