May 2013—Mike Jewell joins ZERO as new President and CEO—Mike brings a wealth of experience ...more
July 2012—Tim Bristow returns to ZERO Cases (UK) as Regional Sales Manager, Europe
Tim's territory will cover all of continental Europe ...more
July 2012—Introducing a new, lighter Aluminum 19" Rackmount Case
The ZERAK 19" Rackmount Case is our newest aluminum double entry case designed and engineered to provide watertight and 40G protection for electronic equipment. more...
January 2011—Introducing a new, lighter 19" Rackmount Case
The SCOUT 19" Rackmount Case is modeled after the successful Warrior Case, and boasts weight savings from 15% to 25%. Sizes available up to 8U. Please contact your RSM, Representative and Value-Added Reseller for more information. more...
January 2011—New Transitainer Sizes
From small to the very large, three new sizes are now available. ZRC1616, ZRC3018 and ZRC5424.
January 2011—In-Stock Deep Drawn, trimmed in 5 days!
ZERO Manufacturing, Inc.'s In-Stock Deep Drawn are available in just five days. Select from 250 available sizes ready-to-trim, in any height between the maximum and minimum dimensions listed in the catalog. For a list of In-Stock Deep Drawn, please click here.
ZERO Introduces Custom Plastic Cut and Weld Cases
ZERO Manufacturing, Inc. introduces a new solution for customers looking for custom-sized Transitainer™ cases. Transitainers are high-strength, rotationally-molded polyethylene transit cases for the ultimate choice in total packaging protection. These rugged containers provide a highly reliable and cost-effective alternative to traditional transit and storage cases.
ZERO already offers a wide range of transit sizes to suit most applications, but there may be times when those standard sizes might not meet your exact needs. The solution? Cut and weld.
Why Choose a Cut and Weld Case?:
- When a standard-sized case is too small, two or more cases are cut. Then the pieces are welded back together to make the cases longer, wider, and/or deeper, creating a new custom size and maintaining the cases’ strength and integrity.
- When a standard-sized case is too large, the case is cut and a predetermined sized section is removed. Then the remaining two pieces are precisely welded back together again, creating a new custom size and maintaining the original cases’ strength and integrity.
What is the Cut and Weld Process?:
- After molding new cases, ZERO’s skilled employees perform a clean, straight line cut, allowing two matching pieces to be put together or a section removed.
- After the case is cut, a bead of color-matched plastic is melted between the two pieces creating a strong, binding weld.
What Colors Are Available:
- Available in all of the standard case colors of gray, olive drab, dark blue, forest green, yellow, white, orange, black, red, natural and desert sand.
- Available in custom color upon request
What Options Are Available:
- Standard yellow or black hardware
- Pressure relief valve
- Hinged cover
- Lockable hasps
- Reversed cover
- Custom foam (not stock foam options)